Motorcycle City is one of the best places to get your motorcycle loan in Cebu. They offer low-interest rates and easy payment terms so you can get on the road and enjoy the wind in your hair. To apply for a motorcycle loan at Motorcycle City, simply fill out this online application form.
Also Read: How to Apply Motorcycle Loan in DU EK SAM
After you submit your application, the friendly staff will review it and get back to you with requirements for what needs to be submitted next. Getting a motorcycle is the most practical way to travel in the Philippines. You can avoid the hassle of traffic and get from point A to point B without any problems.
After you fill out the online application form, they will do a background check. If they approve your loan, they’ll reach out and let you know, at which point you can start talking about terms and conditions. You need to completely understand the contract before putting your name on it. If anything is unclear, always make sure to inquire. And once everything is sorted out…you get to go pick out your new motorcycle!
- What is Motorcycle City?
- Maintenance Services Offered by Motorcycle City
- Steps on how to Process Motorcycle Loan from Motorcycle City Cebu
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Motorcycle City Loan Installment Review
What is Motorcycle City?
At Motorcycle City, they understand that buying and servicing a motorbike is a big decision. Their sales agents and service personnel are eager to help motorbike enthusiasts and utility riders who want a pleasant, efficient, and transparent with your purchasing experience. With over ten stores in the past year, they’ve got you covered.
Motorcycle City is the best place to buy a motorcycle because they offer low-interest rates and easy payment terms. You can avoid traffic congestion and get where you need to go without any problems.
Maintenance Services Offered by Motorcycle City
In case you are wondering what are motorcycle services offered by Motorcycle City, here’s a list:
Please check out the list below:
- Tire change- It’s important to change your tires when they get too bald. Driving on bald tires is dangerous and can lead to a blowout.
- Maintain battery- Over time, the battery in your car will start to lose its charge and will eventually die. To avoid this, you need to regularly maintain your battery. This includes cleaning the terminals.
- Replace parts- You can use a replacement part to fix an old or broken one.
- Change the oil- Replacing the dirty, used oil in your engine with fresh, new oil.
- Engine Tune-up- If you want to keep your car running smoothly, regularly getting tune-ups is key. Not only will it clean the engine, but also improve its overall performance.
They offer a wide variety of Motorcycle Brands and Models at MotorcycleCity.
BENELLI MODEL RANGE
- VZ 125 i
- TNT 135
- RFS 150 i
- 302 S Standard
- 302 S Limited
- 502 C
- TRK 502
- Leoncino 500
- Leoncino 500 Trail
- TRK 502 X
- TNT 600 i
SUZUKI MODEL RANGE
- Suzuki Smash 115
- Suzuki Burgman 200
- Suzuki Burgman 400
- Suzuki Raider 150
- Suzuki Skydrive 150
- Suzuki Gixxer 150
- Suzuki Smash
- Suzuki Avenis
- Suzuki Shooter
CFMOTO MODEL RANGE
- 125 ST PAPIO
- 150 NK
- 300 NK
- 300 SR
- 400 NK
- 400 GT
- 650 NK
- 650 GT
- 650 MT
- 700 CL-X Heritage
- 700 CL-X Sport
- 800 MT Sport
- 800 MT Touring
HUSQVARNA MODEL RANGE
- 200 SVARTPILEN
- 401 SVARTPILEN
- 401 VITPILEN
KTM MODEL RANGE
- 200 DUKE
- 200 RC 2022
- 390 RC
- 390 DUKE
- 390 ADVENTURE
- 790 DUKE
- 790 ADVENTURE
- 790 ADVENTURE R
ROYAL ENFIELD MODEL RANGE
- Meteor 350 Fireball
- Meteor 350 Supernova
- INTERCEPTOR 650 CANYON RED
- INTERCEPTOR 650 BAKER EXPRESS
- INTERCEPTOR 650 MARK 2
- Continental GT 650 ROCKER RED
- Continental GT 650 VENTURA
- Continental GT 650 MR CLEAN
- Himalayan 400
VESPA MODEL RANGE
- S 125 EURO 3
- PRIMAVERA S 150
- SPRINT S 150
- PRIMAVERA RED 150
- SPRINT 150
- SPRINT S 150 WITH TFT
- GTS SUPER SPORT 300
- SEI GIORNI 300
- GTS SUPER TECH 300
YAMAHA MODEL RANGE
- Mio Sporty
- Mio I125 S
- Mio Soul I125
- Mio Soul I125 S
- Mio Gear
- Mio Gear S
- Mio Gravis
- Mio Aerox 155
- Mio Aerox 155 S
- YZF-R15 M
- XMAX ABS
- Yamaha R3
- Yamaha Serow 250
- Yamaha Fazzio
- Yamaha Soul 115
- Yamaha Sniper 150
- Yamaha SR400
- Yamaha XMAX
- Yamaha XSR150
- Yamaha XSR900
- Yamaha XTZ125
- Yamaha YZ250
KYMCO MODEL RANGE
- KYMCO AK550
- KYMCO DOWNTOWN 350 TCS
- KYMCO KRV 180I DDS
- KYMCO KRV 180I TCS
- KYMCO KAGARDOR 150 EURO 3
- KYMCO VISA R 110 ROYAL (SPOKE)
- KYMCO X-TOWN CT 300I
- KYMCO XCITING S 400I
- KYMCO XCITING 300I ABS
- KYMCO LIKE 150I NOODOE
- KYMCO LIKE 150I ABS
- KYMCO RACINGKING 180I
- KYMCO SUPER 8 150 EURO 3
- KYMCO X-TOWN 300 FI
- KYMCO LIKE 125 ITALIA
- KYMCO VISA R 110 (MAGS) COMMUTER EURO 3
- KYMCO X-TOWN 300I NOODOE
A complete list of available motorcycles, including prices and specifications, can be found on their website. You may check it out here: https://motorcyclecity.com.ph/motorcycle/
For more information, please see the contact information below.
Contact number: 0905 409 7818
Email Address: http://www.motorcyclecity.com.ph/
Address: Unit A-1, Go Shen Building, 1047 Kalubihan, Cebu City, Cebu
Their business hours are Monday through Saturday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Before you can apply for a motorcycle loan in Motorcycle City, make sure you meet the qualifications below.
- You must be a Filipino citizen.
- A valid mobile number is required.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- The only forms of identification that will be accepted are a passport, driver’s license, or TIN ID.
- To qualify, you must make ₱15,000 monthly and have no current loans with Motorcycle City.
To apply for a motorcycle loan from Motorcycle City, you will need:
- An application form must be completed in full before we can begin processing your request.
Two current ID photos that are either 1×1 or 2×2 (company-issued or government-issued)
- Motorcycle City will need either your residence certificate or proof of billing with your name on it.
- To apply for a loan, you will need documentation of your income.
- Payslips and a certificate of employment that attests to your length of service.
- If you own your business, please bring documentation of your registration and income tax returns.
- Please find attached three months’ worth of bank statements.
Steps on how to Process Motorcycle Loan from Motorcycle City Cebu
Step 1: Fill out the online application form here – https://motorcyclecity.com.ph/quick-loan/
Please double-check that you have entered the correct information before continuing to avoid any delays in processing.
Step 2: After you have submitted your initial documents, They will need to perform a credit check. Once that is completed with no issues, they will then ask for additional documentation needed for your application.
Step 3: After getting approval from the credit check, you will then be asked to submit the documents listed below:
- You will need two recent, high-quality ID photos that are either 1×1 or 2×2 to complete this process.
- Provide proof of billing (VECO, MCWD, or phone bill)
- Current employment certificate
- Your three most recent payslips.
- The down payment you make for the motorcycle you desire.
Step 4: Once the documents are verified and approved, you will then be asked to go to the nearest Motorcycle city dealer and bring with you your downpayment for the motorcycle that you want.
Step 5: Your Motorcycle will be released. To avoid penalties, make sure to pay your motorcycle installment payment on your due date.
IMPORTANT: if you default on your loan, Motorcycle city will repossess your motorcycle.
You can view this Cebuano vlogger which will show us the entire process of getting a motorcycle at Motorcycle City.
At Motorcycle City, they have a wide variety of motorcycle financing options for you to choose from. For example, you can choose between fixed or flexible terms depending on your needs. Not to mention, they have low down payment options so you can begin with minimal hassle. If you want peace of mind, get pre-approved financing before starting the process–that way, you’ll know exactly how much money they are willing to loan you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much is the downpayment for a motorcycle in Motorcycle city?
The downpayment is between 10,000 to 20,000.
2. Where can I order parts and accessories for my motorcycle?
Motorcycle City has an official Shopee account. You can click on the link or be directed to their Official Shopee Mall page here – https://shopee.ph/motorcyclecityph?page=0
3. Where can I check the status of my OR/CR?
Motorcycle City has got your back. You can click on the link to check the status of your OR/CR here – http://keymotors.com.ph/unit-search-page/
4. How to Locate the nearest Motorcycle City motorcycle dealer?
You can find the nearest dealer branch by clicking on the link below here – https://motorcyclecity.com.ph/store-locator/
5. When will be the first change oil for our motorcycle?
The first change oil will be on the 500th kilometer or you can refer to the manual that will come with your motorcycle when it’s released.
Motorcycle City Loan Installment Review
At Motorcycle City, you can choose how often you’d like to make payments on your motorcycle loan. You can choose a monthly installment with minimum payment plans, but you have to make sure you abide by the terms of your installment plan.
Just be mindful that if you’re late on a payment, it’ll cause some issues down the road. I was able to get my motorcycle in 2-3 days.
Motorcycle City’s customer service was excellent and I would recommend taking out a loan from them. The whole process was hassle-free and it felt like a breeze getting the requirements done because the company is flexible when it comes to serving their customers